Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions are applicable every time you access our website and/or order goods from our website.
- This site is owned and operated by Eoem Co., Ltd. Our registered office is:
B3 7/F, Mirador Mansion 58 Nathan Road, Tsim Sha Tsui,Kowloon, Hong Kong
- All rights in this website are owned by Eoem Co., Ltd. Any unauthorised use, copying or modification is prohibited.
Accepting the Terms
- In order to use the Services, you must first agree to the Terms. You may not use the Services if you do not accept the Terms.
- You can accept the Terms by:
(A) clicking to accept or agree to the Terms, where this option is made available to you in the user interface for any Service; or through your use of, that Service.
(B) by actually using the Services. In this case, you understand and agree that we will treat your use of the Services as acceptance of the Terms from that point onwards.
- You may not use the Services and may not accept the Terms if (a) you are not of legal age to form a binding contract with us, or (b) you are a person barred from receiving the Services under the laws of the United States or other countries including the country in which you are resident or from which you use the Services.
- Before you continue, you should print off or save a local copy of the Universal Terms for your records.
Use of the Services by you
- In order to access certain Services, you may be required to provide information about yourself (such as identification or contact details) as part of the registration process for the Service, or as part of your continued use of the Services. You agree that any registration information you give to eoem will always be accurate, correct and up to date.
- You agree to use the Services only for purposes that are permitted by (a) the Terms and (b) any applicable law, regulation or generally accepted practices or guidelines in the relevant jurisdictions (including any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the United States or other relevant countries).
- You agree not to access (or attempt to access) any of the Services by any means other than through the interface that is provided by Eoem, unless you have been specifically allowed to do so in a separate agreement with us. You specifically agree not to access (or attempt to access) any of the Services through any automated means (including use of scripts or web crawlers) and shall ensure that you comply with the instructions set out in any robots.txt file present on the Services.
- You agree that you will not engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts the Services (or the servers and networks which are connected to the Services).
- Unless you have been specifically permitted to do so in a separate agreement with Eoem, you agree that you will not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, trade or resell the Services for any purpose.
Your passwords and account security
- You agree and understand that you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of passwords associated with any account you use to access the Services.
- Accordingly, you agree that you will be solely responsible to Eoem for all activities that occur under your account.
Privacy and your personal information
- You agree to the use of your data in accordance with Eoem’s privacy policies.
Ordering Goods and Cancellations
- All orders placed through our website will be subject to our acceptance of the order. We reserve the right to decline any order for any reason.
- When you submit an order to us on our website, you will receive an email to confirm that we are processing your order. You will then receive a second email from us acknowledging your order and giving you estimated timescales for delivery. You should check both emails for accuracy and let us know immediately if there are any errors. Neither of these emails constitute acceptance of the order by us. Your order will be accepted by us (and a contract will then be formed between us) when we dispatch the goods to you. Title to the goods will pass to you on delivery.
- Where you have redeemed a promotional code or any other offer ("a Code") against your order, acceptance of this order is subject to our verifying that the Code has been issued to you personally, that you comply with all the terms of the offer and qualify for the Code. In the event that the Code has not been issued to you for your personal use or you do not qualify for the offer, the price of the order will be adjusted notwithstanding any email or other confirmation that you receive.
- You have the right to cancel an order anytime ,but after 10 days if you still did not make payment , we will be cancel you order .
- About return delivery of the goods, we strongly advise you to use a secure signed for service, for example DHL etc. the cost of returning the goods is your responsibility. Should you wish to return any goods, please go to the Returns section for further information.
Processing your orders and payment
- Whilst it is our intention to keep our website up to date and error free, product description or pricing errors may occur. If we discover such an error after you have submitted an order to us, we will contact you prior to accepting your order with the correct details. You may then either cancel your order or re-confirm it based on the correct information. If we are unable to contact you, we will treat your order as cancelled.
- All prices shown on our website are inclusive of VAT. Delivery charges are clearly highlighted throughout the site. For further information on delivery charges see the Delivery section.
- Customers using PayPal, please note that any commission charged by PayPal to you in conjunction with placing an order is not refundable.
- Customers using a credit card, your card will not be debited until the day we ship your goods.
- Some postal addresses in Northern Ireland, some offshore islands and some remote areas of Great Britain may not be covered by our delivery services and we may not be able to arrange delivery of some items to such addresses. You will be notified of this when you place your order. normal , please send us email to for confirm that .
- Whilst we make every effort to deliver goods on the day we specify, we cannot guarantee delivery on that day or accept liability for deliveries made outside this timescale. We cannot accept liability for out of pocket expenses or other costs incurred due to failed or delayed deliveries.
- All items are subject to stock availability.
- When we deliver your items to you will be asked to sign for the goods to acknowledge that you have received them. and anytime you can tracking your order on our website .
- If your goods fail to arrive within 28 days of dispatch, you will have the option of either a full refund or a replacement shipment as soon as we have investigated with the courier.
- Where an incorrect address has been given to Eoem CO.,Ltd with the order we reserve the right to charge for any extra carriage costs incurred.
- Claims for damage, delivery discrepancy etc. should be made within 48 hours of delivery - claims will not be accepted after this time. Please sign the consignment document 'UNCHECKED', as we cannot otherwise accept any claims for damage in transit.
- A proof of delivery for consignments dispatched with DHL can only be provided up to 90 days after dispatch. DHL delete their records after 90 days.
- Whilst we endeavour to ensure the prices on our website are as accurate as possible, we reserve the right to change a price in exceptional circumstances. If a price is corrected due to exceptional circumstances, customers will be informed of the change before payment is processed and offered the opportunity to cancel the order.
- Prices on orders for out-of-stock or pre-release items are valid for one week after the order is placed. If the price changes when the stock becomes available customers will be informed of the change before payment is processed and offered the opportunity to cancel the order.
Deal of the Day
- Our Deal of the Day feature is a 'loss leader' promotional tool that we use to make superb offers to end users; it is not intended for trade or corporate customers so we reserve the right to refuse orders for more than 1 unit at deal of the day prices from the same customer, company or organisation.
Installation of equipment
-Installation of equipment including car kits must be carried by a suitably qualified professional technician. we cannot be held responsible for any costs associated with the installation or subsequent removal of equipment.
Eoem store is intended to be a friendly, enjoyable and useful experience, but as with anything concerning any kind of transactions there are risks involved and we strongly advise you to understand all of these terms before joining. If you spot a listing that you feel is violating the general terms and conditions of this web-site as stated below please let us know by contacting us.
Rights To Suspend or Terminate.
You agree that this web-site, in its own discretion, may terminate any auction or use of the service immediately and without notice if (a) We believe that you are not abiding by the general rules of this web-site (b) You have repeatedly broken a certain term (c) You have listed a suspicious item (d) We believe you to be a non paying bidder. In most cases when we suspect foul play we will suspend your account/listing whilst we investigate further. If our investigation is conclusive then your account with us will be terminated.
You are solely responsible for the contents of your actions through this web-site. You must ensure that your participation in the selling or buying of items does not violate any applicable laws or regulations. By this we mean that you must check that you entitled to sell or buy the relevant item and that you are not prohibited from doing so by any law or regulation.
You must not transmit through the service any unlawful, harassing, libelous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene or otherwise objectionable material. You must also not transmit any material that encourages conduct that could constitute a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any applicable law or regulation.
Membership to this web-site is only available to those you can form a legally binding contract. This web-site does not permit minors (under 16) to register. If any member fails to signup with their correct age the account will be terminated immediately.
This site acts as the window for sellers to conduct auctions and for bidders to bid on sellers' auctions. We are not involved in the actual transaction between buyers and sellers. As a result, we have no control over the quality, safety or legality of the items listed the truth or accuracy of the listings, the ability of sellers to sell items or the ability of buyers to buy items. We cannot and do not control whether or not sellers will complete the sale of items they offer or buyers will complete the purchases of items they have bid on. In addition, note that there are risks of dealing with foreign nationals, underage persons or people acting under false pretence.
This Web-site shall not be responsible for any items sold by Auction, for any damage to items during transit or during the inspection period, nor for misrepresentations and/or breaches of contract by either buyer and/or seller. This web-site shall not be responsible for the cost of procurement of substitute goods or any losses resulting form any goods purchased or obtained.
This web-site assumes no liability for the content of the listings. However if you fall victim of a fraudulent transaction we will assist you as much as we can.
These Terms of Service shall be governed by and constructed in accordance with the laws of China and Wales and any disputes will be decided only by the Courts of China and Wales.
No effect to statutory rights
- The above policies are part of our commitment to high quality service. They do not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.