You may also like
iPhone 3G (3G S), iPod Touch 2G, iPod Nano 4G, MP3 ALL-in-ONE FM Transmitter with Remote Control (With Car Hands-Free Function).
This All-In-One unit works as an FM Transmitter for all iPod and iPhone models. It Features a Digital FM Frequency Display neatly mounted on the top of the cradle. It also moves on from the older ridged mounts and features a bendy Flexible Goose-pipe charging arm to allow you to easily mount this kit in any car with full adjustment.
- Hi-Fi Stereo FM Transmitting at 88.1-107.9MHz (0.1MHz/step) brings you the perfect music enjoyment
- iPhone Hands-free supports talking through car speaker system
- Supply charging power for iPhone and iPod models with dock connector
- Flexible Goose-pipe makes it convenient to find the best position for your devices with any car in the world.
- Goose pipe rotation-preventing design makes the iPhone/iPod devices steady and secure.
- Standard USB-A (5V, 1A) output socket provides the charging for iPod Shuffle, Microsoft Zune, mobile phones, GPS and other portable devices
- Using a flexible clamp to fix the iPhone/iPod steadily in the car. Removable stoppers prevent it from dropping.
- High quality silicone gel at the back and sides of the cradle protect the device.
- with Remote control.
Power input: DC 12V
Output Frequency: 88.1 – 107.9MHz (0.1MHz/step)
S/N: 45db (1KHz 100%)
Audio input: Apple 30-pin dock connector and/or 3.5mm audio connector
USB output: 5VDC 1A max
RF Power: 3mW max
Frequency response: 20 – 16000Hz
THD: 0.1% (F=75KHz, f=1KHz)
Statement: You can buy the product before packaging, colors, transportation, inventory and other aspects of the consultation, we have someone to reply! Because manufacturers at any time to change some product packaging, color, origin and other parameters, so the response is effective at the time on the questioner, other users for reference only! Consultation response working hours: Monday to Friday, 9:00 to 18:00, please be patient staff response.
Have any questions before buying, you can consult.Ask a new question