P&o Weak Acid Soldering Solder Paste Flux Grease Paste
- Solder flux paste
- Used to connect the leads of integrate chip packages to attachment points (lands) in the circuit patterns on a printed circuit board
- Joint high intensity
- Good immersion/ insulation
- Color: As pictures show
- Box Size: 46 x 12mm (Diameter x T)
HOW TO USE:
- Using the end of a match or toothpick, apply a little soldering paste to the leads that will be soldered.
- Place the soldering iron tip over the leads. Contact the solder against these leads. Heat the solder till it flows freely, then quickly move the soldering iron and solder away.
Statement: You can buy the product before packaging, colors, transportation, inventory and other aspects of the consultation, we have someone to reply! Because manufacturers at any time to change some product packaging, color, origin and other parameters, so the response is effective at the time on the questioner, other users for reference only! Consultation response working hours: Monday to Friday, 9:00 to 18:00, please be patient staff response.
Have any questions before buying, you can consult.Ask a new question