Once you've got your new iPhone 3G, you'll need to connect to the latest version of iTunes to activate it.
1. Check your voicemail
Before you activate your iPhone, make sure you listen to your current voicemails. If you're an existing O2 customer, activation will delete your existing voicemails. If you're transferring an existing number from another network operator, existing voicemails will not be transferred.
2. Transfer your contacts, music and photos
Before you activate, migrate your existing mobile contacts onto Outlook, Outlook Express on the PC, or Address Book or Entourage on the Mac.
To activate your iPhone 3G 3Gs
- Insert your SIM card into your iPhone 3G. You'll need to use the SIM ejector tool, found inside your black user guide in the box. If you've bought or upgraded to a new Pay & Go iPhone, you'll need to use the new SIM card that came with it to get the 12 months unlimited internet browsing and Wi-Fi.
- Upgrading iPhone customers will still need to use the new SIM card that comes with the new iPhone, This will give you the 12 months unlimited internet browsing and Wi-Fi.
- Download and install the latest version of iTunes.
3. Using Apple Iphone mobile Activate Sim Card
A. I don't have original sim card and i need to activate My iPhone?
- You can using this Sim Card for activation!
B. Is it working for my iphone ?
- Yes, Working for any version. including the latest OS 4 (iPhone 4)
C. I don't know my Iphone network operator ?
- Don't worry , which working for any network operator
D. How is working for this Sim Card?
- A step-by-step guide to everything you need to know about iPhone activation to get you started using it right away! You can do check here : Introduction to iPhone Activation.